- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Management Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
Roof System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
RubberGard reinforced mechanically attached (RMA) roofing system is attached under the EPDM membrane so fasteners do not penetrate the membrane itself, therefore minimizing the risk of leaks and providing uninterrupted weatherable thickness.
The panels are bonded to QuickSeam RMA Strips to ensure fast installation. The system meets various Underwriters Laboratories fire resistant and Factory Mutual 1-60 and 1-75 wind uplift ratings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability