- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Roof System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
RubberGard reinforced mechanically attached (RMA) roofing system is attached under the EPDM membrane so fasteners do not penetrate the membrane itself, therefore minimizing the risk of leaks and providing uninterrupted weatherable thickness.
The panels are bonded to QuickSeam RMA Strips to ensure fast installation. The system meets various Underwriters Laboratories fire resistant and Factory Mutual 1-60 and 1-75 wind uplift ratings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems