- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roof Retrofit System - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The NuRoof system uses light-gauge steel framing that is installed over the existing roof's framing members to create a sloped plane. The existing roof's physical footprint, its framing system and other rooftop conditions most likely will control the new roof's geometry.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems