- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof Restoration Systems - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Revitalizer™ systems are designed to restore the wearing surfaces of smooth or mineral asphalt and metal roofs to better than the condition of the original. The multi-purpose, asphaltic, liquid waterproofing membranes adhere to a variety of roof coatings, providing an additional 80-112 wet mils of waterproofing protection.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems