- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Vice President, Facilities »
Roof Restoration System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Revitalizer is a multi-purpose, asphaltic, fiber-reinforced liquid waterproofing membrane that provides an additional 80 to 112 wet mils of waterproofing protection. System is a cold-process, low-odor formulation for smooth built-up or mineral- modified bitumen roofs. Revitalizer Metal is for through-fastened metal roofs and cures in half the time of traditional solvent-based products.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements