- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof-Repair Tape - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EverSeal bonds instantly to all common roof materials for long-lasting, watertight repairs. The tape is designed for sealing roof seams, tears, and punctures, as well as flashing skylights, curbs, and edge metal. The tape is not butyl or asphalt, and workers can apply it on a range of roof systems, including: ethylene propylene diene monomer; thermoplastic polyolefin; polyvinyl chloride; modified bitumen; built-up roofing; and architectural metal. It also resists chemicals and ultraviolet radiation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know