- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roof Pump - The Roof Sentinel LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The auxiliary solar-powered pump features smart-chip technology and protection from cold weather. An oversized 20-watt solar panel uses the sun to power a 400 gallons-per-hour pump. A battery backup system pumps water up to 30 days without sunlight and is encased in an aircraft-grade, spun-aluminum housing with a DuPont reflective, powder-coated surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems