- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roof Profile - Stevens Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
EP Profile Plus is an enhanced 1.5-inch tall extruded profile for installation on commercial roofs. The system, available in nine colors, is designed for installation on flat and radius roof decks without deformation. The battens are installed with a double-sided butyl tape, so there are no penetrations of the membrane.
It is available in white, patina, pewter, terra cotta, dark ivy green, light slate gray desert brown, neon blue and buckskin.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems