- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Roof Patch - Kemper Systems America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Kemperol Roofpatch ready-to-use patch kit comes in a flat aluminum pouch that includes rubber gloves and a reinforcement fleece pre-saturated in a single-component Kemperol 1K-SF waterproofing resin. The reinforced membrane is 10-by-18 inches. Patches can be overlapped to cover larger areas. Adheres without a primer to bitumen sheets, PVC roofing sheets, concrete, wood, and metal, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know