- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roof Panel - Star Buildings Systems - Facility Management Product Release
StarShield panels are a floating system that absorbs expansion and contraction resulting from temperature extremes. Panels are 24 inches wide, available in 24- and 22-gauge and in maximum lengths of 44-1/2 feet. Can be used in new construction and retrofit projects; recommended for slopes of 1/4:12 or greater.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems