Roof-Mount System - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerGrip Plus is a watertight structural-attachment system used to secure ballasted solar racks to roofs covered with TPO and PVC thermoplastic membranes. The system is designed to withstand high winds and resist up to 2,000 foot-pounds of force (lbf) and ultimate shear strength of 1,075 lbf. A wide membrane skirt enables easier welding, and a 1-5/8-inch by 1/2-inch-tall mount provides a perch for securing brackets or struts. The 1-inch-tall and 3/8-inch diameter bolt and mounting stand is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum alloy.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Roof Coatings Come of Age
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects