- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Roof Membrane - KEMPER SYSTEM - Facility Management Product Release
The Kemperol AC Speed FR system is a fast curing, cold liquid-applied ‘Cool Roof’ solution with a Solar Reflective Index (SRI) rating of 108, among the highest in the industry.
Ideal for most exposed roof waterproofing applications, the system exceeds the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design’s (LEED) solar reflective requirements. High reflectivity reduces demands on indoor cooling requirements to help manage building energy costs ‘from the top.’
The Kemperol AC Speed FR ‘Cool Roof’ system is comprised of two components — a two-part liquid-applied Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) resin and a reinforcing layer — which together form a fully-reinforced monolithic membrane.
The resin cures in a matter of minutes, resulting in a quicker preparation time than other roofing membranes. In addition, the all-in- one ‘Cool Roof’ system does not require a topcoat, which reduces installation time and the cost of labor. In most cases, application can be completed in a day’s time.
The fully reinforced membrane system can withstand battering from extreme sunlight, wind or precipitation. It fully adheres to substrates, and is self-terminating and self-flashing. The system also holds a fire rating for Class A assemblies. In addition to white roofs, the KEMPEROL AC Speed FR system can be used for waterproofing blue roofs, balconies, terraces, roof flashings, decks, and plazas.
Kemper also offers an odor-free ‘Cool Roof’ system, Kemperol Reflect 2K FR (SRI 110), with many similar benefits for projects that do not require the faster cure or where ‘odor’ free’ is a paramount consideration.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges