- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ TPO SA is a self-adhered, reflective white membrane that comes in 45- and 60-Mil thicknesses. The membrane eliminates the need for field application of bonding adhesives and enhances adhesion to approved substrates, resulting in lay-flat applications. The membrane features heat-wielded seams, conforms to insulation joints and step-offs, and is available in 6.25-foot and 10-foot-wide rolls. The membrane's liner and packaging protect the rolls during handling.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems