Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ TPO SA is a self-adhered, reflective white membrane that comes in 45- and 60-Mil thicknesses. The membrane eliminates the need for field application of bonding adhesives and enhances adhesion to approved substrates, resulting in lay-flat applications. The membrane features heat-wielded seams, conforms to insulation joints and step-offs, and is available in 6.25-foot and 10-foot-wide rolls. The membrane's liner and packaging protect the rolls during handling.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System