- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Roof Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ TPO SA membrane is easy to install, energy efficient, and self-adhered, and it can dramatically reduces labor costs. The membrane combines the flexibility of the proven TPO membrane with a factory-applied, pressure-sensitive, hot-melt adhesive on its backside. The environmentally friendly membrane eliminates the field application of bonding adhesives, improving worksite air quality and eliminating adhesive odors. With FM 1-90 and UL Class A ratings, the membrane meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM 6878 Standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision