- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Facilities Manager »
- Building Assistant »
- Chief Engineer »
Roof Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ TPO SA membrane is easy to install, energy efficient, and self-adhered, and it can dramatically reduces labor costs. The membrane combines the flexibility of the proven TPO membrane with a factory-applied, pressure-sensitive, hot-melt adhesive on its backside. The environmentally friendly membrane eliminates the field application of bonding adhesives, improving worksite air quality and eliminating adhesive odors. With FM 1-90 and UL Class A ratings, the membrane meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM 6878 Standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings