- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Roof Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ TPO SA membrane is easy to install, energy efficient, and self-adhered, and it can dramatically reduces labor costs. The membrane combines the flexibility of the proven TPO membrane with a factory-applied, pressure-sensitive, hot-melt adhesive on its backside. The environmentally friendly membrane eliminates the field application of bonding adhesives, improving worksite air quality and eliminating adhesive odors. With FM 1-90 and UL Class A ratings, the membrane meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM 6878 Standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems