- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roof-Management Program - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Web-accessible and customer-managed roof-asset-management program provides detailed electronic documentation that allows managers to proactively maintain their roofing systems and to make informed roofing decisions. Garland inputs customer-specific roof-related data, and provides a customized, comprehensive analysis of roofing concerns —including maintenance, restoration, and replacement recommendations, annual budget summaries, life-cycle and energy-cost analyses, and installation progress reports with photographic documentation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems