- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
Roof-Management Program - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Web-accessible and customer-managed roof-asset-management program provides detailed electronic documentation that allows managers to proactively maintain their roofing systems and to make informed roofing decisions. Garland inputs customer-specific roof-related data, and provides a customized, comprehensive analysis of roofing concerns —including maintenance, restoration, and replacement recommendations, annual budget summaries, life-cycle and energy-cost analyses, and installation progress reports with photographic documentation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability