Roof-Hatch Railing System - Kee Safety Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to fit all standard models offered by manufacturers of roof hatches — including Bilco, Babcock Davis, and Nystrom — the new KeeHatch system can be installed by one person in less than 30 minutes. It features few parts to assemble and offers pre-built uprights and drop-in fittings to install the horizontal rails. Used for safe egress and ingress through roof hatches and fall protection when a hatch is open, the lightweight aluminum railings affix to the hatch and do not penetrate the roof.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options