- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Roof Equipment Mount - Anchor Products LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The U-Anchor 2000 for ballast-free, non-penetrating roof membrane attachment of solar module racking systems consists of a weatherized steel plate with a 3/8-by-3/4-inch tall stainless steel stud, which has been heat fused to a 16-by-16-inch thermoplastic (PVC or TPO roofing membrane) target. Has approximately 1,000 lbs of ultimate load capacity.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know