- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Roof Drains - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hercules RetroDrain is composed of a one-piece spun-aluminum body, a heavy-duty cast aluminum strainer dome, and a clamping ring to provide strength and durability. The drain flange has a depressed sump area to facilitate water drainage from the roof surface. The drain also incorporates U-Flow® seal technology for a mechanical watertight connection to PVC or cast iron pipes to prevent water from creating backup damage.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?