- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof Drains - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hercules RetroDrain is composed of a one-piece spun-aluminum body, a heavy-duty cast aluminum strainer dome, and a clamping ring to provide strength and durability. The drain flange has a depressed sump area to facilitate water drainage from the roof surface. The drain also incorporates U-Flow® seal technology for a mechanical watertight connection to PVC or cast iron pipes to prevent water from creating backup damage.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems