- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Roof Drain - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The RedLine AFR Roof Drain provides for maximum allowable flow while minimizing the danger of creating pressurized flow in gravity-based, open channel roof drainage systems. Drain is designed to perform at specific GPM levels based on plumbing recommendations, and exceeds ANSI/SPRI RD1. Includes a one-piece seamless body with a 10-inch long drain stem, a heavy duty cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know