- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Technician »
Roof Cover Board - Insulfoam - Facility Management Product Release
InsulFoam HD Composite panel is a closed-cell, lightweight and resilient EPS foam factory bonded to high-density polyisocyanurate cover board for new or retrofit roof systems. Offers 100 psi compressive strength, and high thermal efficiency. Available in standard 4- by 8-foot panels, with thicknesses ranging from 1.5 to 7 inches. Custom lengths and widths available.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision