Roof Cover Board - Insulfoam - Facility Management Product Release
InsulFoam HD Composite panel is a closed-cell, lightweight and resilient EPS foam factory bonded to high-density polyisocyanurate cover board for new or retrofit roof systems. Offers 100 psi compressive strength, and high thermal efficiency. Available in standard 4- by 8-foot panels, with thicknesses ranging from 1.5 to 7 inches. Custom lengths and widths available.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements