Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Cover Board - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
GlasRoc Roof Board has reinforcing glass mats fully embedded into a water-resistant gypsum core, preventing delamination of the glass mat facers and offering easier handling with less skin irritation. Cuts like regular gypsum board, according to the company, and meets UL Class A and FM Class 1 fire-resistance ratings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Upgrades and Warranty Issues
- Contractor's Role in Roofing Upgrades
- Roofing Upgrades: Beyond System Selection