- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Roof Coatings - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Elastomeric acrylic coatings include a metal roof primer, a flashing grade, and standard and specialty finish coatings, such as Skylight Finish A-300 and A-320 Finish rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council and listed by Energy Star. Installers can use the coatings over metal or asphaltic substrates and in areas of ponding water.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option