- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Roof Coatings - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Elastomeric acrylic coatings include a metal primer, a flashing grade, and standard and specialty finish coatings, such as Skylight Finish A-300 and A-320 Finish rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council and listed by Energy Star. Installers can use the coatings over metal or asphaltic substrates and in areas of ponded water.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems