- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
Roof Coatings - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Elastomeric acrylic coatings include a metal primer, a flashing grade, and standard and specialty finish coatings, such as Skylight Finish A-300 and A-320 Finish rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council and listed by Energy Star. Installers can use the coatings over metal or asphaltic substrates and in areas of ponded water.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability