Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Coatings - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Elastomeric Acrylic Coatings include metal roof primer, flashing grade, and standard and specialty finish coatings, such as Skylight Finish A-300 and A-320 Finish, which are rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council and listed by Energy Star. Organizations can use the coatings over metal or asphaltic substrates and areas in which water ponds. The coatings are durable in all weather and are flexible and reflective.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System