- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Roof Coatings - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Elastomeric Acrylic Coatings include metal roof primer, flashing grade, and standard and specialty finish coatings, such as Skylight Finish A-300 and A-320 Finish, which are rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council and listed by Energy Star. Organizations can use the coatings over metal or asphaltic substrates and areas in which water ponds. The coatings are durable in all weather and are flexible and reflective.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision