- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Coating Polymer - Dow Construction Chemicals - Facility Management Product Release
RHOPLEX EC-3100 polymer for roof coatings can help extend the life of TPO roofs. It allows elastomeric coatings adhesion to weathered TPO substrates. The polymer is 100 percent acrylic and allows for a low-VOC roof coating, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems