- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
Roof Coating Polymer - Dow Construction Chemicals - Facility Management Product Release
RHOPLEX EC-3100 polymer for roof coatings can help extend the life of TPO roofs. It allows elastomeric coatings adhesion to weathered TPO substrates. The polymer is 100 percent acrylic and allows for a low-VOC roof coating, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision