- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx is a clear, acrylic coating designed to provide at least 12 months of antimicrobial protection on roofs. Coating resists bacterial and fungal growth, which can reduce rate of surface deterioration and decrease amount of rooftop contaminants entering air intakes, according to the company. The coating can be applied to various roof systems, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single-ply. Coating is non-toxic and can be applied with rollers or a pump spray.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems