- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx™ is a clear-acrylic, non-toxic coating designed to provide a year's worth of antimicrobial protection. It resists bacterial and fungal growth on the applied surface and decreases the amount of rooftop containments entering air intakes. The coating provides a transparent film that workers can apply to various roof systems, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single-ply roofing. Once applied, the antimicrobial film is non-leaching, nonvolatile, odorless and colorless, and produces few chemical vapors.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option