Roof Coating - Sika Sarnafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Facilities can use the Sikacoat™ system over existing single-ply and asphalt roofing systems or to restore existing metal roofs. The coating uses an elastomeric, acrylic coating technology that features a buff-colored base coat and a white finish coat. The coating system provides a waterproof barrier that can expand and contract with roof movement. The coating meets or exceeds the physical property requirements of ASTM D6083, including low-temperature flexibility.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options