- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roof Coating - Armour Proof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
Roof Coating is 100 percent acrylic elastomeric. The 3000 Series line of products includes the AP-3100 base coat and AP-3200 finish coat, along with the AP-8100 polyester fabric, and will provide a 45-mil fully adhered, seamless, reinforced weather-resistant membrane system. Can be applied to many different types of roof surfaces.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems