- Facilities Director »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Management Director »
Roof Coating - Armour Proof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
Roof Coating is 100 percent acrylic elastomeric. The 3000 Series line of products includes the AP-3100 base coat and AP-3200 finish coat, along with the AP-8100 polyester fabric, and will provide a 45-mil fully adhered, seamless, reinforced weather-resistant membrane system. Can be applied to many different types of roof surfaces.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability