Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Roof Coat - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The newest member of the Green-Lock product family allows complete installation of modified bitumen systems using an environmentally responsible aggregate adhesive for mineral and aggregate surfacing. By using the polyether-based Green-Lock Flood Coat with existing cold-applied adhesives with no volatile organic compounds (VOC), Garland offers VOC-free installations of mineral-surfaced membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan