Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Coat - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The newest member of the Green-Lock product family allows complete installation of modified bitumen systems using an environmentally responsible aggregate adhesive for mineral and aggregate surfacing. By using the polyether-based Green-Lock Flood Coat with existing cold-applied adhesives with no volatile organic compounds (VOC), Garland offers VOC-free installations of mineral-surfaced membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Upgrades and Warranty Issues
- Contractor's Role in Roofing Upgrades
- Roofing Upgrades: Beyond System Selection