- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roof Boards Require No Gapping - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
Featuring the mold resistance, fire resistance, strength, and dimensional stability of its DensDeck Roof Boards family, DensDeck Prime Roof Boards provide broader compatibility and greater performance with roofing adhesives, the company says. In adhered, single ply membrane testing, DensDeck Prime demonstrated an average of 24 percent better bond strength than the original product, when using solvent based adhesives (average based on 60 square foot per gallon coverage rates). The company says the product’s ½-inch and ⅝-inch widths are the first and only fiberglass mat gypsum roof boards with a 90-day limited warranty for exposure to normal weather conditions when installed vertically on a parapet wall.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems