- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck Roof Boards can contribute to Sound Transmission Class ratings of up to 61 and Outdoor Indoor Transmission Class ratings of up to 49 in roofing assemblies for commercial framed construction, according to the company. In specific assemblies, can also help meet UL Class A fire ratings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability