- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Roof Board - National Gypsum Products - Facility Management Product Release
DEXcell Cement Roof Board is a lightweight moisture- and mold-resistant cement board designed for use as a cover board or thermal barrier in all commercial roofing applications. It provides a fire barrier and a thermal barrier. Manufactured of Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and glass mesh that provide a hard surface. It is produced in 7/16-inch thickness and 4-feet wide in 4- and 8-foot lengths. Product family includes glass mat roofboards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision