- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Roof Board - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck® Roof Boards, with fiberglass mats and a noncombustible gypsum core, are designed to withstand delamination, deterioration, warping, and job-site damage. DensDeck® Prime is used for cold-mastic, torch-applied, modified-bitumen, and fully adhered, single-ply systems. DensDeck® DuraGuard is used for self-adhered, hot-mopped membranes, and torched asphaltic systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems