Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Roof Board - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck® Roof Boards, with fiberglass mats and a noncombustible gypsum core, are designed to withstand delamination, deterioration, warping, and job-site damage. DensDeck® Prime is used for cold-mastic, torch-applied, modified-bitumen, and fully adhered, single-ply systems. DensDeck® DuraGuard is used for self-adhered, hot-mopped membranes, and torched asphaltic systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan