Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Board - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck® Roof Boards, with fiberglass mats and a noncombustible gypsum core, are designed to withstand delamination, deterioration, warping, and job-site damage. DensDeck® Prime is used for cold-mastic, torch-applied, modified-bitumen, and fully adhered, single-ply systems. DensDeck® DuraGuard is used for self-adhered, hot-mopped membranes, and torched asphaltic systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System