- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Roof Board - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
Invinsa resilient roof board is designed as a cover board component of the roof system. It provides a protective layer for the insulation, while adding stability to the membrane above to ensure maximum performance and longevity.
Its high-density polyisocyanurate technology is bonded in-line to coated fiberglass reinforced facers, providing resistance to water and hail. It has been tested in PVC, TPO and EPDM single-ply systems, as well as JMCleanBond SBS modified-bitumen roof systems and is approved for some class A applications by FM Global and Underwriters Laboratories.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option