- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Roof Adhesive - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Green-Lock multi-purpose structural adhesive bonds to asphalt and coal tar built-up and modified-bitumen roofs, APP roofs, many coated metals, aluminum metal ceramics, stone, brickwork, wood, Styrofoam, glass, copings, metal edges, skylights, and snow guards. It is odorless and contains no volatile organic compounds .
When cured, the adhesive ensures 300 pounds of strength when bonding metals, masonry, or wood, and produces 300 percent elongation. It resists slump during application and maintains its physical properties to temperatures as low as –40 degrees.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability