- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof Adhesive - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Green-Lock multi-purpose structural adhesive bonds to asphalt and coal tar built-up and modified-bitumen roofs, APP roofs, many coated metals, aluminum metal ceramics, stone, brickwork, wood, Styrofoam, glass, copings, metal edges, skylights, and snow guards. It is odorless and contains no volatile organic compounds .
When cured, the adhesive ensures 300 pounds of strength when bonding metals, masonry, or wood, and produces 300 percent elongation. It resists slump during application and maintains its physical properties to temperatures as low as –40 degrees.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems