- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roll-Towel Dispensers - Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Features include: automatic, touch-free dispensing that reduces risk of cross-contamination; extended 300,000-cycle, one-year battery life; available alternating-current adapter; and 50-70 percent recycled, stainless-steel fabrication. Paper savings include: adjustable towel lengths and time delays; shorter lengths on second activation; and stub-roll dispensing. The dispensers also comply with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Reduce & Reuse Resource Conservation Initiative.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms