- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Executive Director »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Coordinator »
Roll Cage - Coleman Cable Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A worksite power distribution center, X-Treme Box from Coleman Cable, is available in a roll cage version with a stackable design. The new cage is constructed with a tubular steel frame that is tapered on its topside to allow several boxes to be vertically stacked together when being moved from one jobsite to another.
The units feature seven circuit breaker-protected, weatherproof receptacles including six NEMA 20A locking or straight-blade receptacles with GFCI protection. The power distribution box also includes one NEMA 30A locking receptacle with overload protection and a 50A inlet and outlet.
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles