- Campus Operations Manager »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Technician »
Retrofit System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Workers can install the Duro-Shield® metal-retrofit roofing system over an existing roof without an expensive tearoff. It is a cost-effective, long-term way to protect buildings against rain, temperature changes, interior drips, ice accumulation, rust, and corrosion. The energy-efficient white membrane reflects up to 87 percent of the sun's energy, generating energy cost savings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision