- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Retrofit System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Workers can install the Duro-Shield® metal-retrofit roofing system over an existing roof without an expensive tearoff. It is a cost-effective, long-term way to protect buildings against rain, temperature changes, interior drips, ice accumulation, rust, and corrosion. The energy-efficient white membrane reflects up to 87 percent of the sun's energy, generating energy cost savings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems