- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Retrofit Sensor Flush Valve - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Sloan Valve Co.’s Smooth sensor is a retrofit product that converts most manual Flushometers to sensor operation. It is available as hard-wired and battery-powered models. The sensor unit installs on the handle of a manual Flushometer using a screwdriver.
There’s no need to turn off the water and it fits left or right handle installation. A mechanical manual override button enables the models to continue working in the event of a power failure.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms