- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Retrofit Sensor Flush Valve - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Sloan Valve Co.’s Smooth sensor is a retrofit product that converts most manual Flushometers to sensor operation. It is available as hard-wired and battery-powered models. The sensor unit installs on the handle of a manual Flushometer using a screwdriver.
There’s no need to turn off the water and it fits left or right handle installation. A mechanical manual override button enables the models to continue working in the event of a power failure.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- Gender Neutral Restrooms: Re-thinking Signage
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms