- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Restroom Wash Basin - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bradstone Classic Washfountain from Bradley Corp. is designed for school or industrial facility applications. The 36- or 54-inch semi-circular and circular wash fountains feature nine-inch deep bowls.
The sinks are constructed from a lightweight plastic material made of reinforced polyester resins, inorganic fillers and fade-resistant pigments. Offered in two colors: Sandbox or Carbon.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Looking at Long-Term Restroom Design Changes
- Sustainability, Sanitation, ADA: Critical Considerations for Restroom Design
- Coronavirus Has Made Touchless Restrooms a Must
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms