Restroom Partitions - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Bradmar “No Site" solid plastic partitions eliminate the gap between the door and pilaster. Matching profiles on the hinge side and an overlap on the strike side create the tight fit.
The design does not require any special floor or ceiling construction, which makes the partitions suitable for new or existing construction. The partitions are available in 26 shades, including 100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic options.
All partitions are made from one-inch thick High Density Polyethylene.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms