- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Restroom Hygiene System - Prolitec - Facility Management Product Release
The Restroom Hygiene System combines an air-treatment agent targeted at fecal-urine odors with a small computer-controlled delivery appliance that transforms the agent into a plume of dry, micron-sized particles. The particles behave like a gas and diffuse quickly in the air, either directly or through an HVAC duct network.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts