Restroom Hygiene System - Prolitec - Facility Management Product Release
The Restroom Hygiene System combines an air-treatment agent targeted at fecal-urine odors with a small computer-controlled delivery appliance that transforms the agent into a plume of dry, micron-sized particles. The particles behave like a gas and diffuse quickly in the air, either directly or through an HVAC duct network.
- 4 Air Quality Technologies Can Mitigate Coronavirus Spread
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts