- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Restorative Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CPR™ System is a highly reflective, low-odor, synthetic, liquid-rubber membrane designed to waterproof and restore existing metal roofs. The coating adds one-fifth of a pound per square foot to existing roofs and provides resistance to ultraviolet damage and deterioration due to weathering by forming a rubber-like monolithic membrane over the entire surface. The coating is available in brush- or trowel-grade versions and is applicable over sloped, contour surfaces.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project