- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Restorative Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CPR™ System is a highly reflective, low-odor, synthetic, liquid-rubber membrane designed to waterproof and restore existing metal roofs. The coating adds one-fifth of a pound per square foot to existing roofs and provides resistance to ultraviolet damage and deterioration due to weathering by forming a rubber-like monolithic membrane over the entire surface. The coating is available in brush- or trowel-grade versions and is applicable over sloped, contour surfaces.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems