Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Restorative Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CPR™ System is a highly reflective, low-odor, synthetic, liquid-rubber membrane designed to waterproof and restore existing metal roofs. The coating adds one-fifth of a pound per square foot to existing roofs and provides resistance to ultraviolet damage and deterioration due to weathering by forming a rubber-like monolithic membrane over the entire surface. The coating is available in brush- or trowel-grade versions and is applicable over sloped, contour surfaces.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?