- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Replacement Motor - Genteq - Facility Management Product Release
Evergreen-CM uses 74 percent fewer watts than a standard indoor blower motor, according to the company. The electrically commutated motor features rotation detection technology that matches the HVAC system's fan rotation. Its dual-voltage capabilities and multiple horsepower profile facilitate retrofit applications.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation