Replacement Motor - Genteq - Facility Management Product Release
Evergreen-CM uses 74 percent fewer watts than a standard indoor blower motor, according to the company. The electrically commutated motor features rotation detection technology that matches the HVAC system's fan rotation. Its dual-voltage capabilities and multiple horsepower profile facilitate retrofit applications.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation