- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Replacement Motor - Genteq - Facility Management Product Release
Evergreen-CM uses 74 percent fewer watts than a standard indoor blower motor, according to the company. The electrically commutated motor features rotation detection technology that matches the HVAC system's fan rotation. Its dual-voltage capabilities and multiple horsepower profile facilitate retrofit applications.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation