Renewable Energy Scorecard - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s selection tool provides customers with data when making specifying decisions on renewable-energy-generation devices. The scorecard analyzes variables in a given location to pinpoint the technology with the most significant environmental and economic drivers. The tool looks at six proven renewable technologies, including solar, wind, biomass and geothermal. And it provides a simple payback for each.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs