- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Remote Alarm Monitoring - Sensaphone Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sensaphone 800 is a remote monitor and alarm notification system that includes customizable voice messaging, programmable relay output and a phone line seizure feature.
The product is a standalone system requiring no monthly fees. With eight external inputs, it helps protect equipment and facilities by alerting users to changes in critical environmental conditions. It can monitor operating conditions such as temperature, power supply, alarms, excess humidity, water on the floor, and intrusion.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing