- Building Assistant »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Reheat System - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Modulating hot-gas reheat is available for the RoofPak™ Applied and Maverick™ II rooftop systems. Through compressor control and modulation of hot gas to the reheat coil, the system maintains a constant dew point and air temperature. The modulating-hot-gas-reheat option features MicroTech® III controls with integrated compressor and reheat control to automatically energize reheat when dehumidification is needed.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?