- Head Gardener »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Reheat System - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Modulating hot-gas reheat is available for the RoofPak™ Applied and Maverick™ II rooftop systems. Through compressor control and modulation of hot gas to the reheat coil, the system maintains a constant dew point and air temperature. The modulating-hot-gas-reheat option features MicroTech® III controls with integrated compressor and reheat control to automatically energize reheat when dehumidification is needed.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation