Reheat System - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Modulating hot-gas reheat is available for the RoofPak™ Applied and Maverick™ II rooftop systems. Through compressor control and modulation of hot gas to the reheat coil, the system maintains a constant dew point and air temperature. The modulating-hot-gas-reheat option features MicroTech® III controls with integrated compressor and reheat control to automatically energize reheat when dehumidification is needed.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation